Spector’s Legend basses are built to last a lifetime. These basses have been crafted with precision and care in the same factory and by the same builders for decades. As early adapters of Asian craftsmanship, Stuart Spector and his team of trusted luthiers have established a first-class factory that consistently produces high quality, rock-solid bass guitars at prices that are well within the reach of all players. Available in many of Spector’s most coveted designs, these basses offer the features, tone and quality that has made Spector one of the most respected names in bass guitars.
Body and Construction
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body Wood: Lightweight Ash
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Maple/Padauk Bolt On
- Fretboard: Amara Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale: 35"
Pickups & Electronics:
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Boost/Cut, Treble Boost/Cut
- Pickups: Neck: Humbucker/Bridge: Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: 2 x Humbucker
- Preamp System: Active Tone Controls with +/- 12db Boost and Cut (Bass and Treble)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Hi-Mass Legend
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst, Blue Stain, Black Stain & Black Cherry High Gloss
- Strings: Nickel
- String Spacing at Bridge: .66"