8″ Bass Combo
The Ampeg BA-108 8″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package perfect for practice. The all-new design features a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle that adds clarity in any situation. The front-facing panel is easy to access at all times with great features like a headphone out and line in to practice silently with your mobile music device. Built to last, the rugged enclosure features an all-steel amp chassis and protective metal corners. Decked out in black with front-facing controls, the BA-108 is easily the most professional practice amp for the money.
Ampeg’s BA-108 8″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package ideal for practice. Perfect for small spaces, the new 60-degree monitoring angle delivers unmatched clarity. With front-facing controls and features built for silent practice, the Ampeg BA-108 is the most professional practice amp for the money.
Ampeg’s BA-108 8″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone in a highly-affordable design that includes features for silent practice and a monitoring angle perfect for added clarity.
8″ Bass Combo
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 20 watts RMS power
- 8″ Ampeg Custom8™ speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Modern flexibility
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Rugged portability
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
- 0 lbs / 12.7kg