Get your truly Limited Edition, rare guitar today. These don't come around every day. This wood was harvested in the 50's or 60's and sent to Spain. It was legally imported to the USA in 2013 and has been aging in the Breedlove warehouse waiting for just the right guitar to come along. It can now be yours.
This is your opportunity. The stuff of legends—mighty Adirondack spruce, rich Brazilian rosewood. A tried and true tone machine, this beautiful limited-edition instrument delivers, with Breedlove’s revolutionary soft cutaway Concert body shaping a versatile, mesmerizing sound guaranteed to haunt you every moment it’s not in your hands. It’s time. Own a piece of guitar history—an heirloom-quality investment you can enjoy every day of your life. It’s the sound of rosewood now—and forever.
Premier Concert Burnt Amber CE LTD
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Adirondack spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Top Finish: Burnt Amber Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, satin gold
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16's
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Interlocking Diamonds
- Case: Ameritage built
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Crafted In: Bend, OR USA