Just in, this Eastman AC422ce has great tone and playability. I would easily put this guitar up against guitars costing several times the price.
WOW, Solid Spruce Top and Solid-Aged Eucalyptus Back & Sides with included gig bag and this thing is a go-to gig machine. If you didn't know any better, you would guess this guy was Rosewood from the look and tonal characteristics.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid-Aged Eucalyptus
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: PingWell RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Traditional