Iconic, big, and bold. You’ll never have to worry about competing for sonic space with this classic, flat-picking bluegrass instrument. The dreadnought is perfect for ensemble settings where cutting through the mix can be an issue.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1.68" (43mm)
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Body Top Finish: Truetone Satin
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Satin
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman gigbag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Sunburst