Eastman Guitars are not just a great guitar for the price, they are simply great guitars and are fast becoming a favorite among players of all genres. Mojo’s Music is proudly a dealer of both Eastman Electric and Acoustic Guitars / Mandolins as well as Bourgeois Touchstone Guitars / Mandolins. Give us a call and we will help you find the right Eastman.
When we opened the case, we were nearly struck breathless. Then we strummed a chord and that sealed the deal. This thing has a remarkable voice. You can't go wrong with this guitar.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Walnut
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Diamonds
- Inlay: Pearl Diamonds
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Antique Varnish
- Back/Sides Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm