As a Martin dealer, I am not going to say this thing is a Martin killer. However, it may leave them mortally wounded. ;). It frankly is an amazing, all solid wood guitar for a fraction of what it SHOULD cost. I promise you will not be disappointed.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 23/32"
- Sound Port:None
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Arm Contour:None
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dots:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Neck Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm