This is a great example of a single-cutaway rock and roll guitar from the mid-50s. Eastman has hit this one out of the park. The P-90 barks with all the tenacity of an angry bulldog but can be as sweet as a puppy when rolled back.
- Neck Material: One Piece Okoume
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Custom Bakalite
- Backplates: Bakalite
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Antique Nickel
- Bridge: TPWC-59NA Faber TPWC-'59
- Tuners: FKT33SBR-NA Faber Kluson style
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height: 11mm
- Capacitors: .022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case