Eastman has long been a world-class violin builder. More recently, they set their sights on fretted instruments and have approached the building with the same high quality and master luthier techniques.
This SB59 in Red Burst finish plays and sounds AMAZING. With Seymour Duncan Classic 59 pickups, this thing gives up the tone for days, be it clean or overdriven.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-103B
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case