Eastman Guitars are not just a great guitar for the price, they are simply great guitars and are fast becoming a favorite among players of all genres. Mojo’s Music is proudly a dealer of both Eastman Electric and Acoustic Guitars / Mandolins as well as Bourgeois Touchstone Guitars / Mandolins. Give us a call and we will help you find the right Eastman.
Here are some of the key features of the SB59-SB:
- Body: The SB59-SB has a single-cutaway solid body design, which is based on the classic design of a Gibson Les Paul. The body is made of solid mahogany with a maple top, which provides a warm and resonant tone with excellent sustain. The guitar has a sunburst finish that gives it a classic and vintage look.
- Neck: The guitar has a one-piece mahogany neck with a comfortable C-shaped profile that is easy to play. The fingerboard is made of ebony and has 22 frets with dot inlays.
- Pickups: The SB59-SB is equipped with two Lollar Imperial humbucker pickups, which are high-quality pickups that provide a warm and full-bodied tone with excellent articulation and clarity.
- Hardware: The guitar has high-quality hardware, including Gotoh tuners, a TonePros bridge and tailpiece, and gold top hat knobs.
- Controls: The guitar has a standard control layout, including two volume and two tone controls, as well as a three-way pickup selector switch.
Overall, the Eastman SB59-SB is an excellent choice for guitarists who are looking for a high-quality electric guitar that is based on the classic design of a Gibson Les Paul. Its solid construction, high-quality pickups, and comfortable neck make it a versatile instrument that is suitable for a wide range of playing styles, from blues and rock to jazz and fusion.
In short, This SB59 plays and sounds AMAZING. With Seymour Duncan Classic 59 pickups, this thing gives up the tone for days, be it clean or overdriven.
- Neck Material: One-Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-103B
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream
- Switch: 3-Way Switch
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Weight: 8.5lbs (the perfect LP weight according to experts)