This cool semi-hollow from Eastman is a real treat to play. It has all the tones and feel of the bigger brother T486 but in a 2" smaller body. Don't miss out on this killer guitar.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: 14" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 14" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body, Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners: Pingwell RM1239-NV
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3-Way Switch: Göldo EL002
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case