Eastman has long been a world-class violin builder. More recently, they set their sights on fretted instruments and have approached the building with the same high quality and master luthier techniques.
This T486 plays and sounds AMAZING. With a Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup in the neck and a '59 in the Bridge, this thing gives up tone for days, be it clean or overdriven.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material:Pearl
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard Material:5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding:Ivoroid
- Tailpiece:Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Bridge:Tunomatic Style
- Tuners:Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case