This red rocker from Eastman sports a pair of Seymour Duncan pickups and a classic cherry red finish. It will take you all the way from country to jazz to rock and never have to look at a map.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Pickguard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners: PingWell RM-1239NV
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- 3 Way Switch: Göldo EL002
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case