This one is in the running for one of the coolest guitars we have ever had in stock. This thing was just shouting for flats so we strung it up with .012-.053 D'Addario Chrome Flats and BOOM magic. The Duncan Antiquity pickups are complete perfection. Let us know if you have any questions.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Style: Florentine
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 3 9/32"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Relic Nickel Plated Trapeze Style
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case