The CS-ST2 v2 has two identical seperate circuits in TRUE-STEREO with two INs and two OUTs. It has enhanced-bypass thanks to hi-quality JFET buffered outputs. The CS-ST2 v2 is the IDEAL device to place at the end of your chain...run cables as long as you want, use it as your amp splitter.
- Compact Size: 4.46" W x 4.3" Deep x 2.5" (top of knobs to floor)
- Fairchild JFETs on each input
- Tap Tempo with speeds so slow that it takes 6+ seconds to pan between the outputs, or super-fast speeds in excess of 200bpm.
- True Half-Speed/Double-Speed function by holding down on the Tap Tempo switch for 3/4 of a second.
- Phase Correlation Knob: a Fulltone exclusive allowing you to throw the outputs ANY degree IN or OUT of Phase with each other. You've never heard it and it's GREAT, with a hint of "naturally occurring" Harmonic Phase-shift as your guitar pans between the amps with knob set full OUT of phase. Or enjoy one massive throbbing Tremolo with no panning when knob set full IN-phase. Even if you're not a huge tremolo fan, the ST-2 is the most tuneful, and slowest AUTO-PANNER ever made, so it is the ideal device for the foundation of a great stereo rig.
- Instrument Volume Knob with 15db of available Boost. Turn down the Mix control and this pulls double-duty as one of the finest Clean boosts ever.
- 3-way Waveform switch:
- (1) Standard pure SINE wave for your everyday gigs
- (2) True SQUARE wave..brutally abrupt and choppy at any speed even with hi-gain amps
- (3) "Warble," which cannot be found on any other tremolo, crafted by Fulltone to approximate vintage Leslie and Univibe waveforms
- “Super-Chop” square wave mode
- external tap-tempo jack for if you locate the pedal in a rack draw
- the latest Fulltone Custom Made Optocouplers offer a far wider range of Tremolo intensities than previously available