From the second we opened the box, we all fell in love with this guitar. It is exactly the kind of instrument we love to bring you. Lively and resonant; Clear and Wam; All the great qualities of a great guitar wrapped into one instrument. This one only weighs 7 lbs 14 oz.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Artisan Aged Collection pays homage to instruments that have been well-traveled and played through the years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic’d by skilled artisans using custom techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that’s truly authentic.
Included in this collection is the semi-hollow H-535. This versatile workhorse features a solid center block and laminated figured maple construction to help control any unwanted feedback issues.
Two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers provide authentic tones which harken back to the late 1950s and make this timeless guitar the perfect companion for everything from rock to jazz and beyond.
The H-535 is made to perform well in any setting, and musicians will find it to be a guitar that suits their playing style.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL