The AR is a classic among Ibanez guitars. It was one of the first original designs the company produced and continues to be a sought after instrument today.
The Gibraltar Performer bridge
- provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
2 Tri-sound switches
- By giving each humbucker 3 different sounds, Tri-Sound switches expand your guitar's versatility.
Hollow Body Construction
Quik Change Classic Tailpiece
- enables faster and easier string changing.
Super 58 pickups
- feature moderate output & vintage tone
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- AR model features smooth heel for superb playability.
- neck type: AR/3-pc Maple/Set-in (smooth heel) neck
- top/back/body: Flamed Maple top/Okoume back/Maple body
- fretboard: Bound Jatoba fretboard/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color: Gold