The Ibanez GSR200 Bass series offers great low end and still keeps its size and weight down.
The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality and performance in a more affordable package. Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power. The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- neck type: GSR4 Maple neck
- top/back/body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Jatoba/White dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: B10 bridge
- string space: 19mm
- neck pickup: Dynamix P neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser: Phat II EQ
- hardware color: Chrome