The Lanikai Oak Series ukuleles come in a satin finish and have many beneficial features including a wider nut for player comfort, select wood, open back tuners, NuBone XB® nut and saddle, D’Addario® strings, a 20mm padded gig bag and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Select models come with Fishman® preamp with tuner. These ukes have a crisp tone with comfortable playability and striking looks from the wide bold grain patterns of Oak.
- Oak laminate top, back and sides in Satin finish
- Smooth action black open back tuners for tuning accuracy and a light headstock for player comfort
- NuBone XB® nut and saddle for maximum sustain and best tone
- Hidden scarf joint has no glue joint under the fingerboard that allows for maximum sustain
- Wide nut and comfortable neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
- 2 Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort.
- Triple matched grain (top, back and sides) has premium build quality and stunning visual details
- Acoustic no cutaway
- 8 hole quick tie bridge has improved consistent saddle pressure and allows for quicker string changes
- Includes Lanikai 20mm padded gig bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.