There are a lot of facts and figures about the Cerberus out there. The question is, how does it sound? It sounds amazing. Basically, if you never use any of the programability of this pedal, you are getting 7 great sounding pedals in a compact, easy to trasnport package. If you go the extra little bit and learn how to program, you are getting a whole pro pedalboard in one.
- A Blues Breaker for OD and an Brown Anger (Angry Charlie) for Distortion work great together and you can sequence them in any way you like.
- A Modulation section with Tremolo, Phase or Univibe + 3 eras of great Chorus.
- A Delay section with Digital/Analog/Tape Echo and Plate/Hall/Spring Reverb
- A Boost you can punch things up with.
- They even tuck in an IR loaded if you are so inclined.
Run the pedal before the amp or run gain before and Mod and Delay in the FX loop. This thing is a winner.