A turbo-charged version of NUX's original, and now the most versatile Looper available!
Sure, we covered all the basics in a Looper that allows you to record and play back multiple layers, but now we've added a whole new level of goodies. Featuring 40 built-in drum patterns and 99 Personal-User memories and now, a whole new array of carefully thought-out user assists. Whether you practice, compose, or play live gigs, you’ll be inspired by the ground-breaking features of the all new NUX Loop Core!
Auto-Start mode waits until you hit the guitar to record.
Record and overdub as many layers as you need, and create an impressive performance with a variety of Start-modes and Finish-modes.
Laying down a loop without a metronome or drum pattern is easy, you can add a drum pattern after you finish your loop and Loop Core automatically processes your tempo to seamlessly add a drum pattern. When you finish your performance you have 3 modes:
1- Double-Tap the foot-switch and Loop Core will stop jamming instantly in Normal mode.
2- Loop Core will play until the end of measurement in Finish Mode.
3- 10-second fade-out in Fade Out mode
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES
- 24-Bit Recording Quality
- Up to 8 Hours Recording Time
- 99 User Memories
- Built-in Rhythm Tracks with 40 patterns and TAP TEMPO
- Optimized Drum Machine Frequency
- Function for 1 x12 Guitar Amplifier
- Cab Simulation Function
- Buffer Function to Compensated Signal
- Change the Playback Tempo of Your Recording Without Changing the Key
- Seamless Phrases Switching
- Extensional Pedal Input (optional)
- Import and Backup Phrases with Computer