Mojo's Music is proud to be selling Paul Reed Smith Guitars. This SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow is an awesome sounding and playing guitar and is certainly worthy of the PRS name.
The PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow has musical midrange and outstanding resonance. The semi-hollow body provides an airy, sweet tone but with a twist of the tone knob, the dual humbuckers can get plenty of bright spank. Additional appointments include a maple top, mahogany back and neck, rosewood fretboard, and dual 85/15 “S” pickups with volume and push/pull tone controls (for coil tapping) paired with a 3-way blade pickup selector. 85/15 “S” pickups lend remarkable clarity and extended high and low end to this semi-hollow’s voice.
The SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow is both versatile and comfortable, making it a reliable tool for professionals, a solid choice for beginners, and a welcome addition to any arsenal.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Contruction: Chambered with Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch