This beautiful 214ce-FO Deluxe Limited, Serial Number 2110319226, is now available.
Taylor's 200 Deluxe Series delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the neck, and Taylor's top-of-the-line, professional-grade pickup - at a price that's within reach of many. This collection strikes a sweet balance between tasteful design constraint and aesthetic variety, bringing Taylor's signature tonal clarity and playability into a stage-worthy mix of guitar options.
The Deluxe moniker refers to the addition of a fully-glossed body as opposed to a glossy top with satin back and sides. This Limited Edition adds a striking figured Ovangkol back and sides for an aesthetic that's second to none at its price. In addition, this guitar comes with a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Yes - Venetian
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Figured Ovangkol
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern)
- Body finish: Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: West African Ebony
- Neck wood: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None