Taylor 222ce-K DLX
Taylor 222ce-K DLX
Mojo's Music is proud to be Southern Illinois' only Taylor Guitar Showroom dealership. We have nearly a 20-year history representing Taylor Guitars and bringing the best of what the Team at Taylor has to offer.
The 222ce-K DLX is a brand new model from our friends at Taylor. The guitar you see in the photos (serial number 2206213212) is the one that will ship to you.
- Solid Hawaiian koa top yields rich midrange tone
- Features back and sides of beautifully figured layered koa
- Easy-playing Taylor neck makes for smooth fretting
- Upgraded appointments include full-body gloss finish
- Includes ES2 electronics and a hardshell case
"This deluxe Grand Concert acoustic-electric boasts a gorgeous visual profile thanks to back, sides and top of beautiful Hawaiian koa. A solid top yields a punchy midrange response with clear trebles and a woody, focused character that will grow even warmer over time. The compact body shape and narrower 1-11/16-inch nut width make for a remarkably accommodating, relaxed feel, perfect for everything from flatpicking and strumming to fingerstyle arrangements. Aesthetic refinements include a full-body gloss finish and gold hardware. This model includes ES2 electronics for clear, balanced plugged-in tone and a hardshell case for storage and transportation."
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Pickguard: Black
- Tuners: Taylor Gold
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 15"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: Black
- Back Config: Layered, 2-Piece
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Rosette Material: Faux Pearl
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Neck/Heel: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Matte