Mojo's Music is proud to be Southern Illinois' only Taylor Guitar Showroom dealership. We have nearly a 20-year history representing Taylor Guitars and bringing the best of what the Team at Taylor has to offer.
For those guitarists looking to broaden their musical palette, this 254ce (serial number 2207211096) makes a strong case as the ideal 12-string for players in all situations. Layered rosewood back and sides combine with a solid Sitka spruce top to produce a vivid, octave-rich tone layered with overtonal complexity. Shimmering, cascading highs blend smoothly with a rich low end, offering a versatile tone that performs beautifully in solo settings or as an accompanying instrument played alongside a larger ensemble. The spruce top delivers top-end clarity that helps the 254ce cut through any mix, while layered back and sides make this an ideal option for travel and practice sessions. Appointed with crisp white binding, a three-ring rosette, 4mm Dot inlays, and a Venetian cutaway, this guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a hardshell gig bag.
Grand Auditorium Body Shape
- Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
Sitka Spruce Top Woods
- The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Indian Rosewood Body Woods
- The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
Expression System® 2 Electronics
- The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.