Eastman Guitars are not just a great guitar for the price, they are simply great guitars and are fast becoming a favorite among players of all genres. Mojo’s Music is proudly a dealer of both Eastman Electric and Acoustic Guitars / Mandolins as well as Bourgeois Touchstone Guitars / Mandolins. Give us a call and we will help you find the right Eastman.
The E3OME Features:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: None
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Arm Contour: None
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman Gigbag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm