I can personally vouch for the tone of the SL212. I have played Aguilar exclusively for many years. I am personally the owner of a DB751 and DB412 cab. It is great for large gigs but really takes its toll to move it around. The SL212 is super portable and yet gives up all the sweet tone of the big guy. I use the SL212 and an AG700 and it always delivers. No complaints from me, my bandmates, or sound engineers. Always the right sound.
The SL 212 offers an unprecedented balance of performance and weight. At only 45 lbs. (20.41 kg), this 4 ohm cabinet handles 500 watts RMS. With a frequency response of 37 Hz–16 kHz, the SL 212 provides the deep lows, articulate midrange and smooth treble for which Aguilar is known.
- Power Handling: 500 watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 102.9 dB 1W 1M
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter controlImpedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 28 5/8″ H, 19″ W, 18″ D
- Weight: 45 lbs