Eastman Guitars are not just a great guitar for the price, they are simply great guitars and are fast becoming a favorite among players of all genres. Mojo’s Music is proudly a dealer of both Eastman Electric and Acoustic Guitars / Mandolins as well as Bourgeois Touchstone Guitars / Mandolins. Give us a call and we will help you find the right Eastman.
The AC222CE is a gigging musician's dream. This thing doesn't break the bank which means you make more per gig. It plays and sounds great which means you deliver your best work to the audience. All-solid construction and top-notch craftsmanship at an unbelievable price. You have to check this one out!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Top
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Traditional