Eastman Guitars are not just a great guitar for the price, they are simply great guitars and are fast becoming a favorite among players of all genres. Mojo’s Music is proudly a dealer of both Eastman Electric and Acoustic Guitars / Mandolins as well as Bourgeois Touchstone Guitars / Mandolins. Give us a call and we will help you find the right Eastman.
The figuring on this mahogany is insane. It looks great and plays and sounds even better.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm