One of the best playing and sounding affordable acoustic guitars out there. Not only does this one play and sound great, the walnut-colored stain really gives this guitar a nice vintage look.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: X-Braced
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ovangkol/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners: Pingwell RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Eastman Pickup by Fishman
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm