Eastman Guitars are not just a great guitar for the price, they are simply great guitars and are fast becoming a favorite among players of all genres. Mojo’s Music is proudly a dealer of both Eastman Electric and Acoustic Guitars / Mandolins as well as Bourgeois Touchstone Guitars / Mandolins. Give us a call and we will help you find the right Eastman.
This little Eastman sounds and plays way better than the price would suggest. The PCH series has been quite popular here at Mojo's and this one is no exception.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings: X-Braced
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ovangkol/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Teardrop
- Tuners: PingWell RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm