Mojo's Music is proud to be Southern Illinois' only Taylor Guitar Showroom dealership. We have nearly a 20-year history representing Taylor Guitars and bringing the best of what the Team at Taylor has to offer.
This brand new 314ce in Nylon (serial number 1206032078) is now available from Mojo's.
"Players looking for a new sound to add to their acoustic toolkit will appreciate the snappy, classical-inspired tone of the 314ce-N. Solid sapele back and sides with a Sitka spruce top serve up a bold, punchy nylon-string sound with a rich midrange, warm lows and articulate highs. Combined with the 1-7/8" nut width, it all adds up to the ideal package for fingerstyle players, offering plenty of string spacing without making it difficult to fret complex chords. The appointment package maintains a performance-focused aesthetic with Gemstone inlays and a glossy top finish with satin back and sides. It includes our ES-N pickup for authentic live tone and ships with a hardshell case."
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Bracing: Nylon Series Bracing
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Classical Nickel
- Strings: Carbon Hard Tension
- Body Width: 16"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: Black
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain
- Armrest: No
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin